Wednesday, 16 May 2012
what are we meant to do if our world begina to crumble
Well what are we meant to do if our world begins to crumble. Currently I am struggling with that and I don't know quite what to do.I have tried sooo hard not to get mad cause conflict or even be a bad sonbut I think I may have completely screwed up my relationship with my mother and possibly father too. I ask questions although in the wrong way I want thi and I want that. Well a hint for the future to everyone else ask what do you want or what do you think of this idea or I have had this come up what do you think. Try it. It'll save you a lot of hurt. I was told that I may have hurt my family more than ever today and its all because of me and my life style. And wanting.
It felt as if my world was crumbling, my life torn in two and no where to go. But I am thankful that I have a strong group of friends and a very supportive girlfriend. They helped me tremendously through and still are to get back on my feet dust myself off and try again. If you are struggling call in your support team, if you don't have one comment below and I WILL help as best I can. There comes a time in life where you get knocked down and you can usually get back up, then there's a time when you get hit by a sledge hammer to the face, well this may be harder to recover from, but this is where you need the other people to carerry you forward. I strongly suggest finding those people willing to help and don't be afraid to ask for the help. As many fail to ask and many will not make it to their goals. Remember this. GOD LIVES YOU AND WILL CARRY YOU TO THE END
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment